Any Foreign eligible individuals that are planning to visit Kenya are able to complete a short and easy online e-Visa application form for travelling to Kenya for tourism purposes.
This online process for e-Visa for Kenya was implemented towards the 1st of July of 2016 by the Government of Kenya, with the goal of enabling any of the future eligible travelers to apply for an e-Visa to Kenya.
The e-Visa for Kenya is a document granted by the Government of Kenya that is allowing the citizens of any of the eligible countries with passports that are valid for at least six (6) months from the expected date of entry into Kenya,
to apply online for any of the two types of Kenya e-Visa for tourism purposes. The Kenya e-Visa allows a single entry.
Once the request is fulfilled and presented, it will be studied by the immigration officers. You must be aware that additional information or documentation may be required during the approval process and this must be attached to finish the process correctly.
The final decision about your entry request will be sent electronically as an attachment to the provided email address.
This travel authorization doesn’t warrant the entry to Kenya. Travelers can be elected for a second verification process prior to their entry in the country.
Any tourist traveling with an electronic visa for Kenya, must show the following documentation on their arrival to an international entry point in Kenya:
- Printed and approved e-Visa
- Valid passport for at least 6 months from the moment of your arrival in Kenya (it must be the same as the one used to fulfill the e-Visa application).
- Single entry tourist visa / 30 days
- Transit visa
- Courtesy/Diplomatic Visa
Required documents Single Entry Tourist Visa / 30 days
- Photo of the bio page of the passport.
- Passport owner’s ID photo.
- Document that justifies that the trip is real (Ticket of an airplane, reservation of a hotel, letter of invitation …)
- Photo of the biographical page of the passport.
- The passport must have at least one blank page.
- Ticket of the trip to justify the transit in Kenya.
To see eligible countries and to apply for Kenyan e-visa visit www.ecitizen.com